This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the point of Western rationalism has been to build a global connection capable for sharing the truth: such striving is futile.
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @jamespoulos Nice. Centre is extremist: nothing beyond politics is of value. Once culture utterly politicised, any… https://t.co/YvPpU7Ld0a about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jamespoulos ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh @DrJackyDavis Can also be read as pathetic. There are more tragic things than death, something the UK/West… https://t.co/zUmjIoBr1J about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "We may have done nothing for the poor, but we did appoint the first disabled lesbian parking commissioner." https://t.co/okFg8XLSjH 09:33:20 AM April 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh No, making it hard is an emotional response. The rational thing would be to attempt to understand why members want to leave. 08:11:02 AM April 08, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite