This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the point of Western rationalism has been to build a global connection capable for sharing the truth: such striving is futile.
- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
Follow Me On Twitter
- @PatrickBuchanan Cohesion and progress have relied on the presumption America is allegiance to an idea. Yet it's ac… https://t.co/zUPogp6Gbf 10:08:06 PM November 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to PatrickBuchanan ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PhilosophyMttrs: Book covers that should have never happened, in France or anywhere https://t.co/6oCy3XkxG9 08:41:10 AM November 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @clairlemon True - but all that proves is rationalism is necessary but insufficient ... 03:43:46 PM November 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to clairlemon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: This is the best thing I've seen today. https://t.co/FaoajEsn6T 04:12:12 PM November 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite