This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the point of Western rationalism has been to build a global connection capable for sharing the truth: such striving is futile.
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @melissabroder Yes, a worst-of-both-world's consequence of fear driving us into an unbalanced state, wanting too ba… https://t.co/dOwAqIDR2n 06:03:19 PM May 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to melissabroder ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BryanAppleyard @nytdavidbrooks Trump is trying to reinstate Mystery, one thoughtless decision at a time. There is… https://t.co/kTOhRDH7TM 08:10:18 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BryanAppleyard ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @karltaro Yep. Time to turn our thinking toward figuring out why objective truth is - and always was - a wild goose chase ... 05:42:56 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to karltaro ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Averre13 @SykesCharlie There hasn't - but that doesn't mean is not our goal, now. It's what History has been worki… https://t.co/F3rFdkhLiL 07:31:25 AM May 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Averre13 ReplyRetweetFavorite