- In Search of a Post-political Masculinity
- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Donald Trump: Unwitting Champion of Art
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
Follow Me On Twitter
- @platospodcasts The Now is eternal; the self everything when it is nothing. 07:58:31 PM March 09, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to platospodcasts ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BridgetPhetasy Indeed. And it's important to realise radical feminism is satire, a post-political allegory, a conf… https://t.co/3v67mD9fk6 09:18:42 AM March 05, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BridgetPhetasy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Joe_Hildebrand @newscomauHQ Great piece, though I think there's more to Pell's extremist ideology. Saying only God… https://t.co/dZHTT5OC4o 10:45:24 AM March 03, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Joe_Hildebrand ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @EPoe187 I don't think it's the appeal that causes distrust - it's the related willingness to use political and soc… https://t.co/K4uEt1H2ZQ 09:45:27 AM March 03, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to EPoe187 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: Mark Christensen
Here is an excellent review from Jon Baskin of “Thinking In Public” by Benjamin Aldes Wurgaft. It asks what is the value/purpose of the public intellectual. Can our thoughts be useful in a political sense? What role does philosophy play … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
My latest article, published in the Australian Financial Review and Online Opinion
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets