- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Donald Trump: Unwitting Champion of Art
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
Follow Me On Twitter
- @benshapiro Yeah, but according to the secularists, humanity is unimportant anyway (though this contradicts its mor… https://t.co/21X1QRKeIn 12:31:01 PM January 17, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to benshapiro ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BDSixsmith I suspect the "why" lies in our self-importance and the desire to escape it. Humour used to be one way… https://t.co/OZgFST5n0n 09:14:46 AM January 16, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BDSixsmith ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BDSixsmith One overall problem with comedy, it is pandering. A lot of comedians are not trying to surprise their a… https://t.co/ar8s6exTeA 08:57:36 AM January 16, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BDSixsmith ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @EminaMelonic @DavidAFrench @robbysoave It's just another example of secular theology. The moralising that has been… https://t.co/rjOQoHyz11 08:39:21 AM January 16, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to EminaMelonic ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: Mark Christensen
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
My latest article, published in the Australian Financial Review and Online Opinion
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.