- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @jamespoulos Nice. Centre is extremist: nothing beyond politics is of value. Once culture utterly politicised, any… https://t.co/YvPpU7Ld0a about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jamespoulos ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh @DrJackyDavis Can also be read as pathetic. There are more tragic things than death, something the UK/West… https://t.co/zUmjIoBr1J about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "We may have done nothing for the poor, but we did appoint the first disabled lesbian parking commissioner." https://t.co/okFg8XLSjH 09:33:20 AM April 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh No, making it hard is an emotional response. The rational thing would be to attempt to understand why members want to leave. 08:11:02 AM April 08, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Someone (other than me) has apparently won the competition to convince Sam Harris that morality is not a science. So I figure I can post my losing entry: SamHarris_Final.
This article published in American Thinker argues disappointment with liberal democracy is more complicated than pundits seem to think.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.