- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @melissabroder Yes, a worst-of-both-world's consequence of fear driving us into an unbalanced state, wanting too ba… https://t.co/dOwAqIDR2n 06:03:19 PM May 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to melissabroder ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BryanAppleyard @nytdavidbrooks Trump is trying to reinstate Mystery, one thoughtless decision at a time. There is… https://t.co/kTOhRDH7TM 08:10:18 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BryanAppleyard ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @karltaro Yep. Time to turn our thinking toward figuring out why objective truth is - and always was - a wild goose chase ... 05:42:56 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to karltaro ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Averre13 @SykesCharlie There hasn't - but that doesn't mean is not our goal, now. It's what History has been worki… https://t.co/F3rFdkhLiL 07:31:25 AM May 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Averre13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Someone (other than me) has apparently won the competition to convince Sam Harris that morality is not a science. So I figure I can post my losing entry: SamHarris_Final.
This article published in American Thinker argues disappointment with liberal democracy is more complicated than pundits seem to think.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.