- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
Follow Me On Twitter
- RT @Pundamentalism: "You know Hitler was from Germany." "He was from Austria." "Then how come you never saw him with kangaroos?" "That's-"… 02:19:03 PM July 10, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @johncusack Well, give up trying to convey meaning with words and do it through actions, alone ... 12:53:30 PM July 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to johncusack ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimmyRushmore: That feeling when you're overthrowing capitalism but just can't resist taking a selfie on your iPhone 7 https://t.co/Z6a… 12:51:13 PM July 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @nytdavidbrooks As tech pushes us toward efficiency, we should probably introduce social rules that create fiction https://t.co/FeIJsP8zjN 12:36:55 PM July 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to nytdavidbrooks ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Someone (other than me) has apparently won the competition to convince Sam Harris that morality is not a science. So I figure I can post my losing entry: SamHarris_Final.
This article published in American Thinker argues disappointment with liberal democracy is more complicated than pundits seem to think.