- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
Follow Me On Twitter
- @PatrickBuchanan Cohesion and progress have relied on the presumption America is allegiance to an idea. Yet it's ac… https://t.co/zUPogp6Gbf 10:08:06 PM November 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to PatrickBuchanan ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PhilosophyMttrs: Book covers that should have never happened, in France or anywhere https://t.co/6oCy3XkxG9 08:41:10 AM November 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @clairlemon True - but all that proves is rationalism is necessary but insufficient ... 03:43:46 PM November 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to clairlemon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: This is the best thing I've seen today. https://t.co/FaoajEsn6T 04:12:12 PM November 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
Here is an excellent review from Jon Baskin of “Thinking In Public” by Benjamin Aldes Wurgaft. It asks what is the value/purpose of the public intellectual. Can our thoughts be useful in a political sense? What role does philosophy play … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
My latest article, published in the Australian Financial Review and Online Opinion
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets