- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
Follow Me On Twitter
- Williamson’s abortion views ... made him a risk to the @TheAtlantic's HR department. HR departments exist not to he… https://t.co/wvhFpNdLXJ about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jordanbpeterson @billmaher The system is built on a dialectic (left-right, the most prominent). Pundits are not go… https://t.co/mzkQtx4RQn 01:53:46 PM April 24, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to jordanbpeterson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @frankpallotta: This is like a painting from the Renaissance. https://t.co/nhmxYxD0vC 11:01:53 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RealJamesWoods "The game of poker can help parse liberal subterfuge." https://t.co/oeSFPqreS2 10:59:19 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RealJamesWoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
We in the West can have the kind of world we want as soon as we choose to take responsibility for wanting it enough, unreliant on political ideology and Godlike power. This is what we signed up for. This is … Continue reading
A few neurosurgeons, lawyers, pious media hacks and overprotective parents who have told their private school headmaster little Angus won’t be playing until “something is done” about safety, are not representative of your market. Those clamouring to listen to and … Continue reading
God forbid, Trump is not the subversive figure described by Andrew Sullivan. But he is the next best thing when confused, self-important elites are hopelessly out of touch. He senses America’s epic journey toward moral perfection involves a climax far too sublime … Continue reading
This article, published in The American Conservative, argues the Republican Party can’t win a political battle with Democrats because it lacks the conviction. In the end, the “revolution is moral, or not at all.”
Here is an excellent review from Jon Baskin of “Thinking In Public” by Benjamin Aldes Wurgaft. It asks what is the value/purpose of the public intellectual. Can our thoughts be useful in a political sense? What role does philosophy play … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
My latest article, published in the Australian Financial Review and Online Opinion
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.