- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
Follow Me On Twitter
- RT @OrwellNGoode: 1967: In the future, I bet there will be flying cars, a cure for cancer, and other cool stuff. 2017: https://t.co/w8gOmW… 11:44:59 AM September 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ayjay @rabbisacks is right about Creator's faith. It's an unsolvable Mystery. Solvable mystery is why this is so .… https://t.co/OnLXTZizmJ 11:07:55 AM September 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to ayjay ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RossCameron4 Real Equality, were everything is the same, is beyond the mind as there is nothing to contrast. Polit… https://t.co/Xp9I8wCvU9 09:39:45 PM September 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RossCameron4 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @thereaIbanksy: This deserves endless retweets https://t.co/F9qELo884t 10:53:41 AM September 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
Here is an excellent review from Jon Baskin of “Thinking In Public” by Benjamin Aldes Wurgaft. It asks what is the value/purpose of the public intellectual. Can our thoughts be useful in a political sense? What role does philosophy play … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
My latest article, published in the Australian Financial Review and Online Opinion
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets