- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Donald Trump: Unwitting Champion of Art
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
Follow Me On Twitter
- @RubinReport Haigh's chocolates 09:46:12 AM February 10, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RubinReport ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @janmpdx: Ancient Ethics: I must respect the golden mean Enlightenment Ethics: I must respect the moral law Modern Ethics: I can do anyt… 05:09:07 PM February 06, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tedfrank: Best mnemonic ever. https://t.co/Oq2wphrUYw 08:47:54 AM February 05, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @moodvintage: “Security was a bit slow, and I saw some guy heading straight for Mick”, said Keith. “I have no idea what this guy is gonn… 12:42:34 PM February 04, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
My latest article, published in the Australian Financial Review and Online Opinion
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Someone (other than me) has apparently won the competition to convince Sam Harris that morality is not a science. So I figure I can post my losing entry: SamHarris_Final.