- In Search of a Post-political Masculinity
- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Donald Trump: Unwitting Champion of Art
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
Follow Me On Twitter
- RT @holdengraber: “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them m… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BryceElder: Restoration of Notre Dame should be mindful of its past while revealing its unique potential as an urban mixed-use developm… 09:07:29 AM April 17, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @simon_schama Nah, we are still thinking too much - just a lot of it today is a substitute for real feelings ... @nfergus 08:58:49 AM April 17, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to simon_schama ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BretEastonEllis: "Where is this bizarre idea of art created by committee, by a democracy, coming from? Art isn’t c… https://t.co/q5eHUMWChu 02:06:54 PM April 12, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BretEastonEllis ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
My latest article, published in the Australian Financial Review and Online Opinion
My article published in The American Conservative on the rise of Donald Trump.
My latest on the problem with Western culture.
My latest article on our political predicament.
This article of mine has been published at Front Porch Republic. It argues the purpose of big picture theory/metaphysical speculation was never to solve the nature of reality or the existence of God or the meaning of life. Rather, the … Continue reading
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.