- Book Review: The Second Mountain
- Political Subsidiarity
- Book Review: The Right Side of History
- Wild Bill and Intellectual Ignorance
- Ken Henry and the Establishment
- In Search of a Post-political Masculinity
- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
Follow Me On Twitter
- RT @so_contrary: But we are living in a sceptical and, if I may use the phrase, a thought-tormented age and sometimes I fear that this new… 06:42:59 PM September 17, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @_photo_BW: "Sometimes we think it's the end, suddenly it's just the beginning" ⚫⚪ htt… 06:39:23 PM September 17, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @larwoolf: #PeterFalk was born on this day in 1927. I love him in #WimWenders’ Himmel über Berlin/ Wings of Desire 1987 #Bruno Ganz #ber… 06:18:50 PM September 17, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MichaelRWear: Politics is causing great spiritual harm in Americans’ lives, and a big reason for that is Americans are going to politic… 05:00:33 AM September 16, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Articles
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
Here is the submission made to the AEMC on its review of the Strategic Priorities for Australian energy markets.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Someone (other than me) has apparently won the competition to convince Sam Harris that morality is not a science. So I figure I can post my losing entry: SamHarris_Final.
This article published in American Thinker argues disappointment with liberal democracy is more complicated than pundits seem to think.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
My latest article, in which I argue the shift by Australia’s former Prime Minister in favour of gay marriage, is not founded in reason.
Click here to read my article published in The Age about the hidden cost of political correctness.
My latest piece on the propaganda surrounding gay marriage.