- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @melissabroder Yes, a worst-of-both-world's consequence of fear driving us into an unbalanced state, wanting too ba… https://t.co/dOwAqIDR2n 06:03:19 PM May 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to melissabroder ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BryanAppleyard @nytdavidbrooks Trump is trying to reinstate Mystery, one thoughtless decision at a time. There is… https://t.co/kTOhRDH7TM 08:10:18 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BryanAppleyard ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @karltaro Yep. Time to turn our thinking toward figuring out why objective truth is - and always was - a wild goose chase ... 05:42:56 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to karltaro ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Averre13 @SykesCharlie There hasn't - but that doesn't mean is not our goal, now. It's what History has been worki… https://t.co/F3rFdkhLiL 07:31:25 AM May 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Averre13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Economics
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Julia Gillard and Stephen Conroy have done the chattering classes a favour by limiting the scope of the media inquiry. Those who don’t like News Ltd media need a reason to impose their will, so they come up with the … Continue reading
This article from On Line Opinion in about the ridiculous over-reaching of regulation in Australia.