- Donald Trump: Unwitting Champion of Art
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
Follow Me On Twitter
- @SquigglyRick Excellent piece, Rick. Yes, "no search engine can truly deal with the deepest interrogation of life."… https://t.co/U2vh9QVCah 01:22:53 PM June 16, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to SquigglyRick ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Liberalism: a joke, literally - On Line Opinion - 15/6/2018 https://t.co/p0IgXs2ydr 01:21:42 PM June 15, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @janmpdx: I’m going to ask you one last time: WHY IS THERE SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING?!? https://t.co/BBU79PBmV8 09:38:45 AM June 12, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Regardless of how powerful or democratic the organization, how sophisticated Facebook’s algorithm, or commendable y… https://t.co/5v82Z53nCm 11:54:02 AM June 07, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Economics
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Julia Gillard and Stephen Conroy have done the chattering classes a favour by limiting the scope of the media inquiry. Those who don’t like News Ltd media need a reason to impose their will, so they come up with the … Continue reading
This article from On Line Opinion in about the ridiculous over-reaching of regulation in Australia.