- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @jamespoulos Nice. Centre is extremist: nothing beyond politics is of value. Once culture utterly politicised, any… https://t.co/YvPpU7Ld0a about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jamespoulos ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh @DrJackyDavis Can also be read as pathetic. There are more tragic things than death, something the UK/West… https://t.co/zUmjIoBr1J about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "We may have done nothing for the poor, but we did appoint the first disabled lesbian parking commissioner." https://t.co/okFg8XLSjH 09:33:20 AM April 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh No, making it hard is an emotional response. The rational thing would be to attempt to understand why members want to leave. 08:11:02 AM April 08, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Economics
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Julia Gillard and Stephen Conroy have done the chattering classes a favour by limiting the scope of the media inquiry. Those who don’t like News Ltd media need a reason to impose their will, so they come up with the … Continue reading
This article from On Line Opinion in about the ridiculous over-reaching of regulation in Australia.