- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
Follow Me On Twitter
- Williamson’s abortion views ... made him a risk to the @TheAtlantic's HR department. HR departments exist not to he… https://t.co/wvhFpNdLXJ about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jordanbpeterson @billmaher The system is built on a dialectic (left-right, the most prominent). Pundits are not go… https://t.co/mzkQtx4RQn 01:53:46 PM April 24, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to jordanbpeterson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @frankpallotta: This is like a painting from the Renaissance. https://t.co/nhmxYxD0vC 11:01:53 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RealJamesWoods "The game of poker can help parse liberal subterfuge." https://t.co/oeSFPqreS2 10:59:19 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RealJamesWoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Economics
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Julia Gillard and Stephen Conroy have done the chattering classes a favour by limiting the scope of the media inquiry. Those who don’t like News Ltd media need a reason to impose their will, so they come up with the … Continue reading
This article from On Line Opinion in about the ridiculous over-reaching of regulation in Australia.