- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @polina_aronson The trouble is, a bubble bath cannot substitute for a loving gaze or a long-awaited phone call. https://t.co/ONMf9Z8UNg 12:49:58 PM March 10, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to polina_aronson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @maximillian_alv Interesting piece. Alas, "how this cultural material works" is beyond theory. @realDonaldTrump reflects this dead-end truth 10:44:02 AM February 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to maximillian_alv ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @bryancurtis "Activism smuggles liberalism into sportswriting — not as opinion but as news." https://t.co/htDgrQXsTr 12:46:05 PM February 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to bryancurtis ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Those who couldn’t understand @realDonaldTrump are even less likely to understand Trump’s people. https://t.co/qFDw1zy5e0 11:38:41 AM February 25, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Economics
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Julia Gillard and Stephen Conroy have done the chattering classes a favour by limiting the scope of the media inquiry. Those who don’t like News Ltd media need a reason to impose their will, so they come up with the … Continue reading
This article from On Line Opinion in about the ridiculous over-reaching of regulation in Australia.