- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
Follow Me On Twitter
- RT @OrwellNGoode: 1967: In the future, I bet there will be flying cars, a cure for cancer, and other cool stuff. 2017: https://t.co/w8gOmW… 11:44:59 AM September 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ayjay @rabbisacks is right about Creator's faith. It's an unsolvable Mystery. Solvable mystery is why this is so .… https://t.co/OnLXTZizmJ 11:07:55 AM September 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to ayjay ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RossCameron4 Real Equality, were everything is the same, is beyond the mind as there is nothing to contrast. Polit… https://t.co/Xp9I8wCvU9 09:39:45 PM September 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RossCameron4 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @thereaIbanksy: This deserves endless retweets https://t.co/F9qELo884t 10:53:41 AM September 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Economics
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Julia Gillard and Stephen Conroy have done the chattering classes a favour by limiting the scope of the media inquiry. Those who don’t like News Ltd media need a reason to impose their will, so they come up with the … Continue reading
This article from On Line Opinion in about the ridiculous over-reaching of regulation in Australia.