- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
Follow Me On Twitter
- @PatrickBuchanan Cohesion and progress have relied on the presumption America is allegiance to an idea. Yet it's ac… https://t.co/zUPogp6Gbf 10:08:06 PM November 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to PatrickBuchanan ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PhilosophyMttrs: Book covers that should have never happened, in France or anywhere https://t.co/6oCy3XkxG9 08:41:10 AM November 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @clairlemon True - but all that proves is rationalism is necessary but insufficient ... 03:43:46 PM November 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to clairlemon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: This is the best thing I've seen today. https://t.co/FaoajEsn6T 04:12:12 PM November 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Economics
This article was initially published in the Australian Financial Review, 20 January 2016, titled “National Electricity Market needs shock treatment”.
This Governance Panel Submission_240815 was made to the Expert Panel on Governance of Energy Markets
Julia Gillard and Stephen Conroy have done the chattering classes a favour by limiting the scope of the media inquiry. Those who don’t like News Ltd media need a reason to impose their will, so they come up with the … Continue reading
This article from On Line Opinion in about the ridiculous over-reaching of regulation in Australia.