- In Search of a Post-political Masculinity
- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Donald Trump: Unwitting Champion of Art
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
Follow Me On Twitter
- @platospodcasts The Now is eternal; the self everything when it is nothing. 07:58:31 PM March 09, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to platospodcasts ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BridgetPhetasy Indeed. And it's important to realise radical feminism is satire, a post-political allegory, a conf… https://t.co/3v67mD9fk6 09:18:42 AM March 05, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BridgetPhetasy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Joe_Hildebrand @newscomauHQ Great piece, though I think there's more to Pell's extremist ideology. Saying only God… https://t.co/dZHTT5OC4o 10:45:24 AM March 03, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Joe_Hildebrand ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @EPoe187 I don't think it's the appeal that causes distrust - it's the related willingness to use political and soc… https://t.co/K4uEt1H2ZQ 09:45:27 AM March 03, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to EPoe187 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
And yet, in a very Real sense, the content-free half-knowledge of his quasi-existentialism is more orientated toward the truth than the words and deeds of a bunch of smug pretenders content to either deny or suppress the spiritual nature of … Continue reading
The issue of same sex marriage is taking Australia down the same path as the US. In this article, I argue we should not proceed with additional “protections” for religious freedom. But as a quid pro quo, do away with … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….