- Political Subsidiarity
- Book Review: The Right Side of History
- Wild Bill and Intellectual Ignorance
- Ken Henry and the Establishment
- In Search of a Post-political Masculinity
- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
Follow Me On Twitter
- Fabulous day walking around the nation's capital. #Canberra very underrated. https://t.co/HA8IIueId5 02:31:10 PM June 15, 2019 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @misslaneym: This man was told his lost dog was spotted in a local field. This is what happened when he picked him up 😂 https://t.co/gYD… 10:51:24 AM June 15, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @vanOnselenP Agree with your comments in @australian that @ScottMorrisonMP needs an agenda. I suggest federation re… https://t.co/sg1sZE4Sqh 09:56:02 AM June 15, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to vanOnselenP ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @EPoe187 But, to truly believe in the noble lie, to be convinced that ideological politics can actually resolve any… https://t.co/uyTK8F8xeM 11:55:33 AM June 14, 2019 from Twitter Web Client in reply to EPoe187 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
The issue of same sex marriage is taking Australia down the same path as the US. In this article, I argue we should not proceed with additional “protections” for religious freedom. But as a quid pro quo, do away with … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….
Maureen Dowd rightly asks, in her latest op-ed, why Republicans are intent on hounding out women voters. It’s complex. I think men believe we’re on a mission from God to understand why we are here, why there is something rather … Continue reading