- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @jamespoulos Nice. Centre is extremist: nothing beyond politics is of value. Once culture utterly politicised, any… https://t.co/YvPpU7Ld0a about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jamespoulos ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh @DrJackyDavis Can also be read as pathetic. There are more tragic things than death, something the UK/West… https://t.co/zUmjIoBr1J about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "We may have done nothing for the poor, but we did appoint the first disabled lesbian parking commissioner." https://t.co/okFg8XLSjH 09:33:20 AM April 23, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @umairh No, making it hard is an emotional response. The rational thing would be to attempt to understand why members want to leave. 08:11:02 AM April 08, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to umairh ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….
Maureen Dowd rightly asks, in her latest op-ed, why Republicans are intent on hounding out women voters. It’s complex. I think men believe we’re on a mission from God to understand why we are here, why there is something rather … Continue reading
Ray Finkelstein set the tone for his Inquiry into media and media regulation in the final sentence of his media release. The former judge did not “think it fair to speak to individual members of the media lest it be … Continue reading
Enough whining about the bankers, already. Thomas L. Friedman of the New York Times is the latest, with his “Did You Hear the One About the Bankers“. There is nothing new here, merely more unreasoned frustration at not being able … Continue reading