- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
Follow Me On Twitter
- @EminaMelonic: Kass makes a simple statement that contains profound wisdom and depth: “Lovers, we know, are face to… https://t.co/NL0NdD61OX about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to EminaMelonic ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @openculture What we should get from philosophy is the belief uncertainty is a pre-condition for meaning ... @MrSamratX about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to openculture ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jkalbrechtsen: Get your own house in order before you start lecturing others or presuming to know how to fix other… https://t.co/GRspm1uEIq about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to jkalbrechtsen ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @helenhousandi: I've watched this GIF at least 100 times now, cry-laughing the entire time. https://t.co/Hih7VJe28T 05:43:44 PM February 24, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
The issue of same sex marriage is taking Australia down the same path as the US. In this article, I argue we should not proceed with additional “protections” for religious freedom. But as a quid pro quo, do away with … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….
Maureen Dowd rightly asks, in her latest op-ed, why Republicans are intent on hounding out women voters. It’s complex. I think men believe we’re on a mission from God to understand why we are here, why there is something rather … Continue reading