- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
Follow Me On Twitter
- @PatrickBuchanan Cohesion and progress have relied on the presumption America is allegiance to an idea. Yet it's ac… https://t.co/zUPogp6Gbf 10:08:06 PM November 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to PatrickBuchanan ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PhilosophyMttrs: Book covers that should have never happened, in France or anywhere https://t.co/6oCy3XkxG9 08:41:10 AM November 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @clairlemon True - but all that proves is rationalism is necessary but insufficient ... 03:43:46 PM November 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to clairlemon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: This is the best thing I've seen today. https://t.co/FaoajEsn6T 04:12:12 PM November 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….
Maureen Dowd rightly asks, in her latest op-ed, why Republicans are intent on hounding out women voters. It’s complex. I think men believe we’re on a mission from God to understand why we are here, why there is something rather … Continue reading
Ray Finkelstein set the tone for his Inquiry into media and media regulation in the final sentence of his media release. The former judge did not “think it fair to speak to individual members of the media lest it be … Continue reading