- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
Follow Me On Twitter
- Williamson’s abortion views ... made him a risk to the @TheAtlantic's HR department. HR departments exist not to he… https://t.co/wvhFpNdLXJ about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jordanbpeterson @billmaher The system is built on a dialectic (left-right, the most prominent). Pundits are not go… https://t.co/mzkQtx4RQn 01:53:46 PM April 24, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to jordanbpeterson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @frankpallotta: This is like a painting from the Renaissance. https://t.co/nhmxYxD0vC 11:01:53 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RealJamesWoods "The game of poker can help parse liberal subterfuge." https://t.co/oeSFPqreS2 10:59:19 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RealJamesWoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
The issue of same sex marriage is taking Australia down the same path as the US. In this article, I argue we should not proceed with additional “protections” for religious freedom. But as a quid pro quo, do away with … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….
Maureen Dowd rightly asks, in her latest op-ed, why Republicans are intent on hounding out women voters. It’s complex. I think men believe we’re on a mission from God to understand why we are here, why there is something rather … Continue reading