- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
- Democracy masquerading as Theocracy
Follow Me On Twitter
- @melissabroder Yes, a worst-of-both-world's consequence of fear driving us into an unbalanced state, wanting too ba… https://t.co/dOwAqIDR2n 06:03:19 PM May 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to melissabroder ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BryanAppleyard @nytdavidbrooks Trump is trying to reinstate Mystery, one thoughtless decision at a time. There is… https://t.co/kTOhRDH7TM 08:10:18 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BryanAppleyard ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @karltaro Yep. Time to turn our thinking toward figuring out why objective truth is - and always was - a wild goose chase ... 05:42:56 PM May 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to karltaro ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Averre13 @SykesCharlie There hasn't - but that doesn't mean is not our goal, now. It's what History has been worki… https://t.co/F3rFdkhLiL 07:31:25 AM May 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Averre13 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….
Maureen Dowd rightly asks, in her latest op-ed, why Republicans are intent on hounding out women voters. It’s complex. I think men believe we’re on a mission from God to understand why we are here, why there is something rather … Continue reading
Ray Finkelstein set the tone for his Inquiry into media and media regulation in the final sentence of his media release. The former judge did not “think it fair to speak to individual members of the media lest it be … Continue reading
Enough whining about the bankers, already. Thomas L. Friedman of the New York Times is the latest, with his “Did You Hear the One About the Bankers“. There is nothing new here, merely more unreasoned frustration at not being able … Continue reading