- Book Review: The Second Mountain
- Political Subsidiarity
- Book Review: The Right Side of History
- Wild Bill and Intellectual Ignorance
- Ken Henry and the Establishment
- In Search of a Post-political Masculinity
- How regulators short-circuited energy markets
- Jordan Peterson, #MeToo and his Darwinian God
- Liberalism: A Joke, Literally
- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
Follow Me On Twitter
- RT @exjon: "After weeks of media consultations, focus groups, and donor calls, my staff has decided upon a new strategy. As per the press r… 08:00:21 AM August 16, 2019 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BridgetPhetasy @antoniogm Compelled existentialism ... 09:41:17 AM August 14, 2019 from Twitter Web App in reply to BridgetPhetasy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimMFelton: How twitter fights look from the outside: https://t.co/DxC061s1Oh 12:45:21 PM August 13, 2019 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CampbellSocProf @JonHaidt I would have thought the fact that what the West has now, however defined, is doomed, is… https://t.co/h1y4Si6JRI 10:30:08 AM August 12, 2019 from Twitter Web App in reply to CampbellSocProf ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Politics
The issue of same sex marriage is taking Australia down the same path as the US. In this article, I argue we should not proceed with additional “protections” for religious freedom. But as a quid pro quo, do away with … Continue reading
There is no applicable-to-all Solution to life. And a good thing, too. Human dignity depends on us figuring things out for ourselves. That said, reason doesn’t have to be hopeless in a big picture sense. The purpose of critical thought … Continue reading
Isn’t the whining and hash-tagging rage indeed evidence Australia has indeed developed an unhealthy sense of entitlement? My latest article here.
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Our political elite are still not getting what it means to Be Australian. Read here.
Religion has many faults, but at least it asks the right questions, albeit ones without answers. See my article published on ABC. Go to “Book” page for longer discussion on the issue.
An article on the AFL and the growing trend to interfere where it is not needed.
Either we accept Shit Happens or we are up Shit Creek ….
Maureen Dowd rightly asks, in her latest op-ed, why Republicans are intent on hounding out women voters. It’s complex. I think men believe we’re on a mission from God to understand why we are here, why there is something rather … Continue reading