- Liberalism Isn’t Woke Enough
- JBP & Super Rugby Snowflakes
- Trump, Jesus and the Evangelicals
- GOP and Golden Globes
- Celebrate or Else
- Thinking In Public
- A Radical Take on Radical Skepticism
- Gay Marriage is about Politics, not Love and Acceptance
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
Follow Me On Twitter
- Williamson’s abortion views ... made him a risk to the @TheAtlantic's HR department. HR departments exist not to he… https://t.co/wvhFpNdLXJ about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jordanbpeterson @billmaher The system is built on a dialectic (left-right, the most prominent). Pundits are not go… https://t.co/mzkQtx4RQn 01:53:46 PM April 24, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to jordanbpeterson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @frankpallotta: This is like a painting from the Renaissance. https://t.co/nhmxYxD0vC 11:01:53 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RealJamesWoods "The game of poker can help parse liberal subterfuge." https://t.co/oeSFPqreS2 10:59:19 AM April 23, 2018 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RealJamesWoods ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Religion
We in the West can have the kind of world we want as soon as we choose to take responsibility for wanting it enough, unreliant on political ideology and Godlike power. This is what we signed up for. This is … Continue reading
The issue of same sex marriage is taking Australia down the same path as the US. In this article, I argue we should not proceed with additional “protections” for religious freedom. But as a quid pro quo, do away with … Continue reading
Click here for my latest published article, wherein I argue modern Western democracy is becoming little different from the ancien regimes of our past.
Reason is at its best when it accepts it is useless, and 42 is a poor alternative to Jesus.