This article published in American Thinker argues disappointment with liberal democracy is more complicated than pundits seem to think.
- It’s the human spirit, stupid!
- Tired of kicking the can down the cosmic road …?
- Pyne, Trump and Turnbull walk into a bar …
- An End to Metaphysical Rebellion
- National Electricity Market needs shock treatment
- AEMC submission on Strategic Priorities
- Submission to Energy Governance Review
- The Age of Entitlement Goes On
- Sam Harris, Open Your Mind
- Everything Else
Follow Me On Twitter
- RT @Pundamentalism: "You know Hitler was from Germany." "He was from Austria." "Then how come you never saw him with kangaroos?" "That's-"… 02:19:03 PM July 10, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @johncusack Well, give up trying to convey meaning with words and do it through actions, alone ... 12:53:30 PM July 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to johncusack ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimmyRushmore: That feeling when you're overthrowing capitalism but just can't resist taking a selfie on your iPhone 7 https://t.co/Z6a… 12:51:13 PM July 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @nytdavidbrooks As tech pushes us toward efficiency, we should probably introduce social rules that create fiction https://t.co/FeIJsP8zjN 12:36:55 PM July 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to nytdavidbrooks ReplyRetweetFavorite